Wednesday 24 June 2009

Life is Beautiful!

Wow being back in Utah is great! It's crazy how much can change in six weeks. Life is amazing! Being away has made me really made me re think life and I have a renewed energy to really live life to the fullest. A problem I've always had is not fully appreciating things as they are happening. In highschool I remember just thinking that I couldn't waite to graduate and life would be so much better as a college student then in college thoughts of I hate all this dating crap I just can't waite until I'm ready to get married so I don't have to worry about it and with my job I love it but would have the thought that things would be so much better if they would make me a manager. Lately I've slowely began to just see the bigger picture. . . life is short and there will always be something you want and you should just enjoy life for what it is.




I am still not a manager at Chuck E. Cheese's and they're even taking away the team leader position so after years of hard work I will just be a normal employee again. But I came to the revelation that I love my job. (Most days) I am excited to go to work and have a ball making magic for all those kids. Being a manager would be great fun but I'm not a manager and if they decide to make me a manager it will be great but if not I am having fun just being an employee and how many people can say that they love there work?




I'm in college and it's a blast single or married. One, I'm not even ready to be married and dating doesn't have to be stressful. Life is so much fun!




Anyone who is reading this can probably attest to how bad my procrastination is. If something needs to be done I prefer getting it done at the last minute and for things that don't necessarily have to be done it can be a really long time before I do it if it ever does get done. The same is true for things I want to do, for example since I graduated I wanted to go on a study abroad. I always had a reason or something holding me back from actually doing saying to myself that I would go on it later, but what I realized is that if you waite for things to happen they will never happen, why not shoot for the stars now? The same goes for several things like piano pieces I have wanted to learn, getting those abs I want, etc. but why wait? What was I waiting for?




So in case you where wondering the piano piece is in progress along with those nice abs and though I've only had this new found drive for a couple weeks I'm thinking it will stick!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck as you work on your goals! I want to hear this piano piece once it is most surely perfected:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Mandy! I love feeling excited to accomplish things. Your writing is great, you always sound so happy. Tell Dan Hi! :)

    ReplyDelete