Sunday 29 November 2009

Finally and update


Wow I haven't updated my blog forever so here is what has been happening in the last couple of months. First, my brother is coming home tomorrow! We're all so excited and so proud of him for serving the people of Mexico so well!


Life is still pretty much the same still at BYU studying to become a marriage and family therapist and working at good old chuck e. cheese. Haha I NEED to quit but can't seem to get arround to making myself, if anyone knows of a good job that could tempt me to quit let me know!


So here is a shout out to Audrey Hepburn, her movies are becoming some of my favorites of all time. I would especially recomend Breakfast at Tiffany's but Charade, Sabrina, Two for the Road, and Roman Holiday are all great too!


I'm also considering a mission in a couple of months it feels more and more like what I need to be doing. I really want to go to Paris so I'm going to try to learn a little bit of french just in case :)


Well that's me life is WONDERFUL and I love everyone in my life so much! And Kala if you're reading this I'm so excited for you and your upcoming wedding! Also, we won our game against the U of U in overtime which is the best sort of game so I'm feeling pretty good about everything! If you're reading this thanks and I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You updated your blog! I didn't know you were thinking about a mission. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete