Saturday 11 July 2009

"You Belong With Me"

This blog comes to you not because I am frustrated with the world but more just frustrated with myself, so I ask the question why is it so hard for people to let eachother know their feelings? When it comes to love there is always some excuse not to share my feelings. "Oh I don't want to mess up our friendship" is a common excuse I give myself. So instead of going out on a limb and seeing all the great things that could happen I sit here frustrated with myself and listening to Taylor Swift songs thinking oh if things are meant to work out they will because like the song says "you belong with me" and one day my theme song will change from that one to love story instead. . . oh I frustrate myself!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, Mandy. I hear ya--I think everyone has that problem sometimes. And if I'm ever in a place like that, I always listen to Taylor Swift songs and the like. Good luck with that though, whatever it may be! I hope your summer is treating you well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mandy! you have a blog!!! this is great! :) sorry about your frustration...that can be hard...:(

    ReplyDelete